How These Challenges Affect Religion
First in a Series
More than 1,000+ Ph.D. scientists have signed a statement that they share their own doubts about Darwinian Evolution (www.dissentfromdarwin.org).
Scientists have proven the impossibility of the Theory of Evolution, and now we know what to do about it. Get the science of Creation along with evolution taught to kids in our public schools.
Of all people, Charles Darwin, the father of the modern Theory of Evolution, had doubts; Read about it below:
- “You will be greatly disappointed (by the forthcoming book); it will be grievously too hypothetical. It will very likely be no other service than collocating some facts; though I myself think I see my way approximately on the origin of species. But, alas, how frequent, how almost universal it is in an author to persuade himself of the truth of his own dogmas.”
- “For I am well aware that scarcely a single point is discussed in this volume on which facts cannot be adduced, often apparently leading to conclusions directly opposite to those which I arrived. “
- “The fact of evolution is the backbone of biology, and biology is thus in peculiar position of being a science founded on an unproved theory – is it then a science or a faith? Belief in the Theory of Evolution is thus exactly parallel to the belief in special creation- – both are concepts which believers know to be true but neither up to the present, have been capable of proof.”
- “I was a young man with unformed ideas. I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything; and to my astonishment the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them.”
- “Christ Jesus and His salvation. Is that not the best theme?”
Malcolm Muggeridge, world-famous journalist and philosopher, stated: “I myself am convinced that the Theory of Evolution, especially the extent to which it’s applied, will be one of the great jokes in the history books of the future. Posterity will marvel that so very flimsy and dubious a hypothesis could be accepted with the incredible credulity that it has.”
This, above, is a short peek . . . at a much larger look at . . . the book to “save our country by saving our kids.” Please look for more about the book, Scientific Challenges to Evolutionary Theory and How These Changes Affect Religion.