And How These Challenges Affect Religion.
How did my new book, Scientific Challenges to Evolutionary Theory & How These Challenges Affect Religion, come about. Let me tell you the Mount St. Helen’s story.
A Special Note about the Book
Scientific Challenges to Evolutionary Theory
How These Challenges Affect Religion
You can pre-order at Amazon and Barnes & Noble now
(book ships August 13th) at a discounted purchase prices:
Harper Collins Christian
But you can get your free gifts now. Choose what you desire:
Learn exciting secrets of the Holy Bible. Grab my free E-book, Seven in the Holy Bible; click https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/702861 now.
Also, I want to send you what the scientists say in the seven appendices of the book. We dig into the argument between Evolution and Creation – with some major answers. Please choose one, below, to be sent to you by email:
1. What the scientists have to say about the earth’s geographical features.
2. What the scientists have to say about life on earth – is it thousands of years or billions of years old?
3. Use of radiometric and other dating methods – does it get accurate results of age?
4. Emergence of plants and animals – what the fossil record shows.
5. Mutations: What are they, and are they good or bad?
6. Man and apes: Are we related, or is there a separate ancestry?
7. Emergence of the universe and the solar system
Over 1,000 scientists can’t be wrong!
Additionally, you may choose a free Power Point show of 108 slides taken from Scientific Challenges to Evolutionary Theory & How These Challenges Affect Religion.
Just select your desired gifts and email me what you would like. I’ll get them back to you right away.
My pledge: ‘I will not give your email address to anyone else.’